Download Go Pokemon Go For pc and mac
Go Pokemon Go for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Go Pokemon Go for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Go Pokemon Go for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Go Pokemon Go for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Go Pokemon Go :
A sliding puzzle is a game that challenges a player to slide usually flat pieces along certain routes to establish a certain end-configuration.
This app specially developed for children groups as well as for adult to increase their visual and logical stregnth.
For playig this you just move the piece to correct square to create a wonderful image of pokemon cartoon
- 15 pictures of pokemon cartoon.
- Unlock second new image once you complete first.
- 3 stages according to your IQ: NORMAL;ADVANCED;EXPERT.
- Direct picture save in gallery and set as wallpaper
- Share wallpaper to social media also.
End user license agreement:
All images used in this software product are owned and are copyrights of their respective owners.
All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the software is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
This must be regarded as a fan app, we are loyal fans.
This app made by fans for fans, and it's for entertainment purposes only.