Download Doraemon Gadget Rush For pc and mac
Doraemon Gadget Rush for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Doraemon Gadget Rush for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Doraemon Gadget Rush for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Doraemon Gadget Rush for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Doraemon Gadget Rush :
Help Doraemon take back his future gadgets from alien techno-thieve!
Blast the aliens to bits by forming a string of same colored gems on the game board. Form as many gem combos as you can within a given time limit! Chain combos to unleash Fever Time and look for rare power-ups for more points and damage. Unlock Doraemon's friends Nobita, Shizuka, Takeshi and Suneo to help him in battle. Level-up and equip powerful weapons with unique boosts. Defeat all the aliens and retrieve all of Doraemon's 30 stolen future gadgets!
- Featuring the adorable Doraemon and his friends!
- Hectic tile-matching puzzle gameplay with RPG mechanics
- Upgrade your character: Level-up and unlock powerful weapons
- Unlock Nobita, Shizuka, Takeshi and Suneo to help Doraemon in his quest
- Retrieve all of Doraemon’s 30 gadgets!
- Check out the daily Lucky Draw to win awesome prizes!
- Destroy enough gems to get a free Lucky Draw token!
- Compare scores with friends through Facebook!
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **