Download Uber For pc and mac
Uber for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Uber for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Uber for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Uber for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Uber :
Get 50% off your next 10 Uber rides (up to $5 each) when you pay with Android Pay. No need to apply a code. Just tap to request a ride and use Android Pay. Offer expires October 15, 2016.
Get a reliable ride in minutes with the Uber app—no reservations or waiting in taxi lines.
From low-cost to premium, every ride option feels like an upgrade to the everyday.
Create your account using cash, credit card, PayPal, or Android Pay - your fare will be charged automatically at the end of your ride. You can also pay with cash in select cities. After your trip, we’ll email you a receipt.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find the details about our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Check out uber.com/help
If you’re interested in shaping the Uber experience and getting early access to new features, sign up to be a beta tester directly at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.ubercab. Find out more about our beta program at https://newsroom.uber.com/join-our-uber-android-beta-program/