Download Adobe Illustrator Draw For pc and mac
Adobe Illustrator Draw for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Adobe Illustrator Draw for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Adobe Illustrator Draw for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Adobe Illustrator Draw for PC using emulators :
Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link:
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Adobe Illustrator Draw :
Create finished vector illustrations with easy and intuitive touch controls. Send your artwork as layered files to Adobe Illustrator CC or as flat images to Photoshop CC.
DRAW WITH VECTORS
Create free-hand drawings with smooth, scalable strokes. Zoom up to 64x to apply finer details. A selection of five different pen tips — each with adjustable opacity, size and color — produce exactly the look you want.
Create complexity, depth and dimension with up to 10 drawing layers and a photo layer. Duplicate, merge, flip, scale and adjust the opacity of each one.
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Draw. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images, photos you processed in Lightroom, or scalable vector-based shapes created in Capture CC.
DIRECT TO DESKTOP
Send a native file to Illustrator CC or a PNG to Photoshop CC. It automatically opens on your desktop, letting you effortlessly build on your idea.
Go to the Shapes menu to access basic shape stencils or insert vector shapes from Capture CC you saved to your Creative Cloud Libraries. Pinch to scale, trace an outline or double tap to stamp.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share through Facebook, Twitter and email.