- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
- We do not collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalise our website for you
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud and
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
- Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We use google playstore service and other authenticated services to run this website.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Updating information Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by appsforpc.com
- We are registered in pakistan under registration act.
- You can contact us : Contact Us Page