Rooting for Android and Jail breaking for iOS became immensely popular these days. Every user who owns an iOS device would love to install some paid stuff on their device because most of the famous iOS apps will be paid for a lifetime. Most of the users overcome this by jail-breaking their device to install paid apps and other stuff. However, there is a client available for Windows machines- ‘vShare Helper’ that helps in installing paid apps and other stuff on iOS devices. Vshare Pro can be installed using Vshare Helper Software.
vShare Helper is a windows desktop client with which we can push the company’s ‘vShare Professional’ app to an iOS device. It offers some cool features and stuff with which you can install apps on your Apple device easily and that too on non-jail broken Apple devices which are brilliant. So, let us get on with the procedure of installing vShare Helper on your Windows device followed by the features and other alternative procedures to install vShare Professional on your Apple device. vShare Professional’ app to an iOS device.
It offers some cool features and stuff with which you can install apps on your Apple device easily and that too on non-jail broken Apple devices which are brilliant. So, let us get on with the procedure of installing vShare Helper on your Windows device followed by the features and other alternative procedures to install vShare Professional on your Apple device.
The purpose of vShare Helper:
As said earlier, vShare Helper is just a desktop client available for both Windows and Mac devices. With the help of vShare-Helper, you will be able to install vShare ios app on your Apple iPhone or iPad or iPod. The major part of the vShare Helper is that- it even installs the professional app on your non-jail broken Apple device, which is one of the main reasons to use this desktop client.
In brief, the vShare Professional is one of the major sources available for Apple devices to install paid apps and games free. Either you can choose to install vShare Professional on your Apple device or you can download the same on vShare Helper and push it your device. We recommend you to install it on your device and proceed further. Here is our guide to installing vShare Helper on Windows machine.
Steps to install vShare Helper on Windows PC Laptop:
Before heading over to the installation procedure, make sure that you have installed latest iTunes on your device. Be sure in this case, vShare Helper cannot be able to install vShare Professional on your device without the latest iTunes version. This Helper software is compatible with Windows operating system only. Download Vshare-helper software latest version and install it on your PC or Laptop.
2) Download the file and save it on your desktop or your preferred location.
3) After extracting, double click on the .exe file to start the installation procedure. Make sure that all your background applications are closed on your Windows device as the installer might face some issues.
4) Now, follow the on-screen instructions. You have two modes of installation-One Key Installation and Custom Installation.
5) You can either choose One Key Installation with which the installer chooses its own location to install the file and installs it. If you select Custom Installation, you need to manually choose the location where you want to install the file. However, we recommend you to choose One Key Installation to install without hassle or any issues.
6) After the installation procedure is done, just open the application from Desktop as the installer creates a desktop file.
7) The application now requests you to connect your Apple device to Windows in order to install the files on your Apple device. Just connect your device and you are ready to go.
8) On the home screen itself, you can see a Blue button which installs vShare Professional on your device. If you want to install vShare Professional on your device, just click on that button and the installation will be done in few minutes.
9) However, if you do not want to install vShare Professional on your device, you can either download apps from vShare Helper itself and onto your Apple device.
10) You can also download music with the help of vShare Helper. This is where iTunes comes into play because with that we can transfer music to your device.
How to install applications using vShare Helper to your Apple device:
1) Once after opening up the application, you can see that there are various tabs on the left side such as Apps, Update, Video, etc.
2) Click on the App tab and let it load. After loading up, you can select the application of your wish and download it.
3) After the download finishes, either you can drag the app to your phone or you can double tap it to install on your device.
4) Once the app bar reaches 100 percent, you can see the application installed on your connected Apple device.
By this way, you can install apps to your Apple device without installing vShare Professional on your device, which is brilliant. That said, there are some other ways of installing vShare on your device. Here is our account of the same.
Other ways to install vShare Professional on Jail Broken Devices:
The best way for jailbroken devices. Open up Cydia on your jail broken device and search for vShare. In the search results, it shows up the repo AppVV, just add that and you are ready to go.
That being said and done, these are the other alternative methods with which you can install vShare on your Apple device. However, we feel that the installation via vShare Helper is the most secure and reliable method.
Conclusion: As said earlier, there are many ways of installing paid and cracked apps on your Apple device, but the one that stands out is the vShare. However, you can consider Kuaiyong for iOS, which also does the same of installing paid apps and games on your iOS device. That said, this is our guide to installing vShare Helper in your Windows system and vShare Professional on your Apple device.
If you face any difficulties while installing, let us know in comments below. We are always pleased to help you.