Jio Tv Download : From the September of 2016, Jio apps (including Jio TV) were released and earned much popularity in all over the world. This release made Reliance Jio become a giant in technology sector. No one could believe this future but it is real. Jio TV is considered to be the best app by Jio. This company even intended to make Jio TV be DTH. The reason behind Jio TV success is that it is very user-friendly and available on almost all platforms.
In this post, i will give you an overview about how to download Jio TV app on all devices/platforms so you should stay still and follow bellow instructions.
- Watch 400+ channels (both SD and HD) around the world without having to pay any fee
- Pause and resume programs at the point you want
- Save your favorite TV show whenever you want and watch later if you want, all programs are saved back to 7 days so you do not have to worry about the time
- Multilangue supported so no matter where you are, what your language is, you will find your favorite channels.
- Add channels/programs to your favorite , Set Reminders for upcoming program.
- Choose the quality at which you want the video to be displayed on TV just as conveniently as on Youtube
- Jio TV provides social sharing feature so you can share and discuss about TV channels/ shows on your social sites.
How to download and install Jio TV on Android:
This app requires Android OS version 4.1 or higher to enjoy Jio TV.
This app is already available on Google Play Store so you can get it from the store (in India), or sideload apk (in other countries). In this case, you have to follow these steps:
- Enable “Unknown sources” on your device (Settings -> Apps -> Unknown sources selected area)
- Download pure Jio TV file here and save to your device
- Open the downloaded apk file and install
- Follow steps on the sreen
How to download and install Jio TV on iOS:
Jio TV app is officially released on iOS (smartphones and tablets). Your device needs to have iOS version 7.0 or higher to be compatible with Jio apps. Thus, if your iOS device meets this requirements, you can install Jio TV for iOS right from your AppStore
How to download and install Jio TV on Windows:
I have read many questions on Microsoft Answer forum about the reason why Jio TV is not available on Windows OS, I guess there must be some reasons behind this but we have to accept the truth that there is no Jio app on Windows store. Luckily, I have a wide range of choice for you, you can still get Jio TV for PC from instructions bellow.
Firstly, you will need to choose an Android emulator on your PC. I would recommend some best software doing this job.
- BlueStacks: This is by far the most popular Android emulator. It supports multitasking apps and has built-in functionality for things like shaking the screen and setting a location. You should use this emulator if you want to install the latest apps. Almost all apps from Google store are compatible. (Download BlueStacks from here)
- Nox: If BlueStacks is the best choice for app installation, Nox is most chosen by game players. It runs faster and smoothly without any lag. This includes utilities and additions that are specifically catered to helping players control their games using their keyboard and mouse. This includes things like the capacity to assign “swipe right” to, say, an arrow key and simulate actual gesture movements directly on your keyboard or joystick if you have one. It’s a lot of fun and seems to work rather well most of the time. It’s also entirely free.
- MEmu: it is another newcomer of the great Android emulators that seems to do quite well. It is very nice and their latest releases are for Android Lollipop 5.1.1 which is also great news. It comes with root access as well as a sidebar that comes complete with a range of extra functionality and features, which all advanced users want on their Android. Many interesting apps required root access and MEmu is for them.
If you have already chosen an Emulator software for yourself, let’s go on: