Jio TV app is a TV streaming app, which become increasingly popular these days. Together with other Jio apps from Reliance Jio Company and Pokemon Go, this is by far the best app of 2016 & 2017. This app is daily updated with a wide range of TV channels across languages and genres. There are around 400+ TV channels available on Jio TV, including 55+ HD channels. This would be a great fancy for all TV program lovers in all around the world. Thus, no matter who you are, where you are from, you will not have to worry about any app restriction to enjoy your favorite TV shows.
Why you should have this app installed:
Pause & Play Live TV Channels whenever you want: Never miss a moment of your favorite TV shows. You can record live TV program from the point you left off and watch later when you have more time.
- Never miss a program with the 7 day Catch Up of your favorite channels. Jio TV allows you to telecast all TV shows in past 7 days.
- Easily search for TV shows/programes using filter (languages, genres,…)
- Explore app in multi language so you do not have to worry about language barrier in this app.
- Add channel / programes to your favorite or Set Reminders for upcoming programm.
- Choose the quality definition at which you want the video to be displayed on TV just as conveniently as on Youtube
- Jio TV provides social sharing feature. What is more enjoyable than sharing your favorite show on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace….and discuss about it with your friends.
Jio TV is among four apps by Jio (Jio Music, Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Mags) that can be installed on PC although this app is only officially released on Android and iOS platform. You can easily enjoy this app your desktop or laptop if you installed Android Emulators on your PC or simply just using ARC Welder Extension by Google Chrome.
How to download Jio TV app on PC:
May I watch Jio TV on my desktop/laptop? The answer is YES. Although this app is not released on Windows app store but thank to open source platform-Android, it is possible for us to download and enjoy this app on PC. There is no special requirement for android app on PC so the chance of installing Jio TV app on PC is very clear but to make sure that Android emulator would run smoothly on your PC without any lag, I would recommend that the minimum RAM is 1GB.
Here are detailed tutorials for you:
How to download Jio TV for PC using Android Emulators
As Android is an open source platform, you can find many Android Emulator on your PC (Nox, Bluestacks, MEmu are the best emulators and you can find their reviews and rating in my previous post – bluestacks).
- Install Android emulator on your PC – Bluestacks Emulator
- Download Jio TV app for PC here and save to your PC
- Open Android Emulator on your PC
- Accept software installed from external sources (Settings -> Apps -> Unknown sources selected area)
- Drag or Add downloaded apk file (step 2) to the emulator and wait for some minutes
- Jio TV app installed on your PC, now you can open it, follow instructions appearing on screen and enjoy all TV shows
How to download Jio TV for PC using ARC Welder Extension
- Have Chrome Browser with Arc Welder Extension installed on your PC (you can find this extension here)
- Download Jio TV apk here and save to your PC
- Open Chrome and Arc Welder extension
- Add downloaded apk (step 2) to the arc welder extension and wait for some minutes to load this file
- Now Jio TV app is ready on your PC, you can open and follow instruction appearing on screen and enjoy all TV programmes