Jio TV – I guess you have dropped by this app somewhere on newspapers or websites. I say so because this is one of the remarkable app by Jio Reliance on technology market in 2016 and promisingly a potential app in 2017. This app was first released in May 2016 but not until September 2016 when Reliance Jio informed about their Welcome Offer that Jio TV became one of the best TV streaming services in all over the world. Jio TV is now offering 440+ channels with many languages available so this app blurs any restriction and shows ambition to be the best DTH service in the future.
Jio TV – Smart App with smart features:
- Jio TV allows you to watch TV anywhere; make sure you have this app on your phone to never miss any TV show.
- Pause & Play Live TV Channels at the point you want
- Watch TV programs later with “7 day Catch Up” feature. Allow to telecast in past 7 days
- Quick Content Discovery using 7 (past / future) days TV Guide, Language & Genre filters or Channel / Program based search
- Multilingual User Interface in 10 languages
- Personalized TV viewing experience: Mark channel / programs as favorites or Set Reminders: Plan your TV viewing by setting a reminder on upcoming programes.
- Choose the quality of video to be played (high, medium, low, auto)
- Jio TV provides share feature on social network.
How to download and install Jio TV for Windows
To install Jio TV on your PC, there are many choices for you
Using Android emulators: To install Jio TV on your Windows smoothly, your PC must meet bellow requirements:
- You must be an Administrator on your Windows.
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory.
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with Android Emulator
- The App Player is nominally installed in the same drive where Windows is installed, usually C:\. However, during installation, you may choose to have all of the apps/data located on another drive.
- Please note that Android emulator may be incompatible with BitDefender, so you must check it again before install any Emulator (Disable BitDefender before installing any Android emulator)
Install one of the below software on your PC before installing Jio TV on Windows.
Download BlueStacks for Windows
Download Nox for Windows
Download MEmu or Windows
- Download Jio TV for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, XP and Vista/ Mac/ Linux from this site
- Open Android Emulator on your PC
- Enable “Unknown Sources” on Emulator (Settings -> Apps -> Unknown sources selected area)
- Add and Install downloaded file (Step 1) on Android Emulator
- Open Jio TV app and follow instruction on the screen
- Enjoy the app.
Using Arc Welder extension on Chrome Browser:
- Have Chrome Browser with Arc Welder Extension installed on your PC (you can find this extension here)
- Download Jio TV for PC free here and save to your PC
- Open Chrome and Arc Welder extension
- Add downloaded file (step 2) to the ARC Welder extension and wait for some minutes to load this file
- Now Jio TV is ready on your PC, you can open and follow instruction appearing on screen and enjoy all TV programes.